Current Organizing Priorities
- Educating white people about race and racism
- Supporting parents and teachers in talking with kids about race
- Supporting actions of the local NAACP and Casa Latinos Unidos de Benton County
- Supporting One Oregon, a statewide coalition, in defeating ballot measure 105, an anti-immigrant initiative that seeks to dismantle Oregon’s 30-year-old Sanctuary law.
- Opposing white nationalist activity in the mid-Valley
- Supporting the renaming of Avery Park and Benton County